|Practice the 10 Commandments of Gun Safety, it will benifit everyone!|
|1) Always keep your gun pointed in a safe direction.
2) Always keep you finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
3) Always keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
4) Be sure the gun is safe to operate.
5) Know how to use the gun safely.
6) Use only the correct ammunition for your gun.
7) Know your target and what is beyond.
8) Wear eye and ear protection as appropriate.
9) Never use alcohol or drugs before or while shooting.
10) Store guns unloaded and not accessible to unauthorized persons.
|Be Alert for The “Changing Target” signs.|
|These signs fold down and lock in place while not in use.
When changing targets always unlock each sign for every bench.
(They are located at the front of each bench).